Updated: Dec 19, 2020
What’s more indulgent than soft and chewy brownies? …not much else!
These are my absolute favorite dairy-free and egg-free brownies because they come together with simple and attainable household ingredients. In addition, they are great for any occasion or a lovely treat your self moment.
HOW TO MAKE DAIRY FREE BROWNIES
So, here's the deal, we found this original coconut oil brownie recipe on Nora Cooks. She has plentiful of fantastic vegan recipes! I love how there is no need for flax eggs, applesauce, or another egg replacer. Plus, they’re quick and easy! We believe that skipping out on nuts and seeds can be just as important as eliminating eggs and substitutes.
To start, simply preheat your oven, use melted coconut oil with vegan chocolate chips, mix in sugar, dairy-free milk, vanilla extract, flour (GF alternatives work, too), cocoa powder, and salt, then bake for about 30 minutes.
VEGAN BROWNIE RECIPE
Using coconut oil is great for vegan and dairy-free desserts because it makes treats irresistibly soft and chewy! These eggless brownies can be easily altered for vegan and/or gluten-free diets.
To make vegan brownies: Use vegan-friendly sugar. If you don’t have refined coconut oil, replace with vegan butter
To make gluten-free brownies: Use your favorite gluten-free flour
Dairy-Free and Egg-Free Brownies
Dairy-Free and Egg-Free Brownies is a 1 bowl recipe that comes together with coconut oil and 7 other common ingredients. This recipe yields 9 fudgy squares!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 9 brownies
1/2 cup refined coconut oil
1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened plant-based milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and lightly grease an 8x8 baking dish.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips in the microwave. Heat for about 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until fully melted.
3. Remove from microwave and stir in sugar. Once combined, add plant-based milk and vanilla and stir until combined.
4. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir until just combined.
5. Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, or until baked through.
6. Once cooked, let cool completely before cutting into 9 equal pieces.
Here is our final result
Wow! These are so amazing, every single time we make this recipe we are never disappointed! If you try this recipe, leave your comments below because we want to hear your thoughts, add-ins, and suggestions. Don't forget to share with any one who seeks out allergen-friendly recipes, or someone who just wants to try something new. We want to hear about it.
We will see you in our next dairy-free, egg-free recipe blog!